Thursday 23 February 2017

Challenge 466 - Florals!

Many thanks to those of you who joined in with our  
No Patterned Paper theme,  as always we loved seeing your beautiful creations!
*************************************
The winner of the prize kindly donated by...
Here is her stunning creation

Please email Deb for details on how to claim your prize.
********************
Challenge 466 - Florals!
I, for one, am looking forward to the spring flowers popping up, let's not wait, pop some florals on your creations this week! 
As always we welcome your own interpretation of the theme!
*********************
 We are also pleased to welcome our sponsor... 

Hi, I'm Alicia Bel.
I've always loved drawing and crafting, and especially card making.
I studied Fine Arts and currently have a digi store.
Almost all my characters are sexy girls, but I also like to draw children and all of them are very sweet.
I invite you to visit my store. You really going to love it!
The prize is  Ten Euros to spend in the Aliciabel Store!
As always the winner will be chosen using Random.org
***************************
 Here are some samples from our fabulous design team for your inspiration!



Helen